That bittersweet moment has come where I must say good-bye to my fellow fashionistas and Flypaper fans. After four and a half amazing years at Bluefly — and a little over a year of blogging — I am leaving to pursue another opportunity. (Now here comes my Oscar thank you speech…)
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have read one, two, or all of my weekly posts. Thank you also for humoring my headless photos and fashion blunders. From wearing 1 item 5 ways to 1 trend 5 ways to sharing my weekly Bluefly obsessions, its truly been an honor and pleasure!
With that, here’s a look back at my greatest hits…
12. Gray & Black: Wyatt embellished shoulder dress and Alexander Wang fur boots
11. Geek-chic: French Connection yellow overcoat,
AG skinny jeans & Prada sandals
10. Where it all began: The Sequin Blazer 5 Ways
9. Taking risks in Harem Pants:
8. Polished Boho: Vintage YSL top & belt, Isharya necklace, Miu Miu sandals & Jimmy Choo bag
7. City Slicker: Levi’s leather jacket, Sass & Bide skinny jeans, Michael Stars scarf, Bottega Veneta booties & Prada bag
6. R.I.P. Floral Pants: Hayden ruched shoulder cardi & my favorite floral pants
5. A Shot of Color: Black blazer, coral ruffle top,
AG skinny jeans, Stuart Weitzman boots & Prada bag
4. French Gamine: Adrienne Landau rabbit jacket, polka dot skirt,
Susan Hanover necklace & Gucci studded booties
3. More is more: Josephine sequin top, floral-print shorts,
patterned tights & Prada sandals
2. (Faux) Fur, obviously!
1. Keepin’ it classy: Hayden ruched shoulder cardi, Free People skirt, Oscar de la Renta shoes & Prada bag
>NEW: Real Housewife Kyle Richards’ Closet Confession
>SAG Awards 2011: What They Wore. What We Tweeted
>Grammys 2011: What They Wore. What We Tweeted.
>Like Us on Facebook!
>Fall 2011 Fashion Week Coverage