In a couple of weeks my freshman year of college will be coming to an end
Yayyy!! (it’s bittersweet lol). Nonetheless, I remember so clearly this time last year my mind going crazy over prom! I used to think that prom was just about pretty prom dress and a fly date, but boy was I wrong; there is so much more to it. Here is a list of 10 stress free tips to make your prom most memorable.
- Prepare, Prepare, Prepare- Make sure your night goes as smoothly as possible don’t wait until the last minute for anything.
- Make sure your appointments are set- Walk-ins are hard to come by around this time so make sure your spot is secured.
- Make sure everyone knows the location of prom – No one wants to be late to their prom because of a lost driver or confused Uncle. Have a GPS handy!
- Make sure your dress fits- Your dress must fit your personality, your figure, your everything. Quiet as kept your dress is the focus of the night.
- Don’t try too hard to be different-Less is more when it comes to your prom look. Simplicity allows more room for accessories and maybe a pop of lip!
- Make sure you can walk in your heels- Your strut should be just as fierce as you.
- Carry a clutch- You’ll be surprised how much it can hold–your phone, ID, money/card, keys and anything else you may need. Who wants to lug around a big bag anyway?
- Make sure your date is prepared- Although he doesn’t know it, he is an accessory. It’s only right that he matches your fly.
- Bring a change of clothes- The night eventually comes to an end and when it does you want to be cute and comfortable afterward.
- Enjoy the day- Relax!! You only get one Prom enjoy!!!